This is not the latest version of NRcontrol
– See the latest version by clicking on the blog title…
or here NRcontrol v.0.17e
-Volume display can be switched from absolute to relative (-xx db) via Options dialog
Artist text and album cover are hyperlinked to Lastfm wiki page (using the default browser)
added Stop button to Lastfm toolbar
small album cover images are upscaled to make full use of the available space
– main Window disappeared when network input was disabled
– NRcontrol works now with different screen dpi’s
– the personal LastFM library can be started by double-clicking on the large green “iRadio” text. For that to work the list of Radio stations must be read once into NRcontrol via the options menu, so NRcontrol knows where it can find the LastFM station in the Onkyo menu structure. There might be problems with the command timings for that, if so please let me know.
– mute for main volume did not blink
– little improvement in handling some IP conflicts
– Delay times for sending multiple commands were not considered in v0.15
– Click on Zone2 text and Zone2 logo works now reliable to switch Zone2 on/off.
– Zone 2 volume control via main dial on AVR itself has been fixed (was able to run away by itself) Hint: NRcontrol must be in middle size window mode with volume control set to Zone2 to be able to control the volume of Zone1 with the Zone1 one dial on the Onkyo AVR itself, and not only via NRcontrol.
– new code for downloading album covers to avoid blocking the main window
– some additions to the “Umlauttabelle” to deal with the Onkyo stupidity
– no support yet for USB input selection
– The change of the volume display type is not transferred to the Onkyo and vice versa “cosmetics”
– NRcontrol does not recognize when Onkyo AVR is switced off manually
– When Zone1 is switched off, the main display is being switched off regardless whether Zone2 is active or not.