– Windows XP/Vista/7
– dot.net framework 3.5
– Conman; http://www.urbanfonts.com/fonts/Conman.htm
– Digital ReadOut; http://www.urbanfonts.com/fonts/Digital_Readout.htm
-new list view underneath lower panel for last songs played,
-Port: some basic support for iPod via UP-A1 dock, Last songs are listed in list view too, Play button acts as well as “Pause/Play” button
-LastFM: optional checkbox for listening Last.fm songs only up to 50.1% – the trigger for additions to the personal library – to shorten the time for building up a personal Last.fm library
-iRadio: a cascading menu is being implemented to select directly a internet radio station (please report problems!)
Standby light dot is blinking red when command is send to the Onkyo – mirros the Onkyo behavior
Lower panel opens and closes with a decent animation
Clicking on the blue banner wraps around the receiver display brigthness
User can implement the Onkyo logo instead of the NRcontrol logo – I’m sure you’ll find out howto..
– now opens web menu w/ correct ip address /web configuration menu didn’t open
– fixed ever appearing messagebox when wrong IP address from other network device has been entered
– removal of Message boxes for upper menu structure in the iRadio Station selection menu.
– again some fixes of “dpi” issues – v0.17e
– fixed input selection of sources DVD/BD, VCR/DVR , and TV/Tape v0.17g
– fixed update of Audyssey and Music Optimizer button when input or listening mode is being changed.
– any model name should be read correctly and be displayed on the front – I hope.. v0.17h
– selection of Personal library in Last.fm via context menu has been fixed to work correctly v0.17h eventually…
– added feedback in the main info panel when the radio station is being changed – mirrors the Onkyo AVR display.
– added retrieval of model name from Onkyo
– replaced default Album cover
– started implementation of full speaker layout panel – right now only “Z2” with some kind of function.. (+ little “Z4” test gimick)
– some more additions to the “Umlauttabelle” to deal with the Onkyo stupidity
– re-arranged window control buttons in the small traymenu window to gurantee accessability at all times
– improved design for “selector cross” buttons
– last status of synchronization checkbox for Zone2 volume is being remembered now in config file
– some code and GUI object’s clean up – reduced file size
Download link NRcontrol v0.17h
Digital Readout font
A little tip: click on everything you can see and you’ll find out most fiunctionality in NRcontrol. Images, Labels, Text, a lot of it has functionality, try it..